KSC M93R-C Series - AUTO9 | It doesn't work (new)

Hello,

I am a newbie (I never used airsoft guns, and that is my first gun).

I bought this KSC M93R-C AUTO9 because we need it as a prop gun for a short movie project. The main character of the short movie has got the AUTO9 and it uses it to kill villains with bursts of lead.

This weekend was supposed to be the nice one for shooting, but the Gun (I bought it from ehobbyasia.com last week and arrived on monday of this week) doesn't works.

I tried to contact KSC with emails, faxes and phone calls to obtain technical support, but nothing. I asked to ehobbyasia and I will wait up to 2 days for a response.

We need it to operate asap, because we must shoot the movie!

GUN : KSC M93R-C AUTO9

MANUFACTURER : KSC

CONDITION : NEW

TECHNICAL ISSUE DESCRIPTION :

We tried the gun once received the box; I did it with a friend who practices airsoft since years. We loaded the magazine with green gas (with the can upside down) and bullets; the we tried several times to fire, but nothing.

When you pull the trigger, all the gas is discharged instantly; the barrel doesn't move, and no BB is shooted (I don't remember if the BBs is correctly loaded in the chamber, because I don't know how to check it.. yet).

Whe tried several times but the gun doesn't works.

I even contacted KWA and they told me to post her ebecause here there's a bit of KSC discussions.

Please ask me verything (also pictures),the gun must became operative and also I would like that this topic can became a reference for other people.

OPERATOR'S MANUAL SCANS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST ; (in japanese....).

On the box there was a document attached "inspected results", signed by ehobbyasia.com, wich reports 10 shoot tests with velocity and energy, and then a statemen "*legitimate for Italy law"... I suppose that they shooted with that maybe?

Thank you to all!

IT WORKS !!!!

I fixed it myself. I studied on this forum how the GBB Guns operates, and then looking at the diagram on the Operator's Manual I discovered that the Rubber Seal of the Magazine (wich makes contact with the cylinder, and does an important fuction of sealing the gas flow from the magazine to the cylinder) was mounted upside down... I don't know why...

However now the Gun works well!!!

Yeah!!!

Thank you to all!

I don't understand how it could happened. Also the magazine was a bit damaged in the bottom part (he received an hit or falled down on the ground), and a lip broke apart when I disassembled the magazine to put the seal in the correct position. However now it works great, this sunday we will do the first photoshoots for the movie!

I'm guessing the router popped off at the last shot during testing (happens to NS2 M11 so could happen to others I suppose) and they just jammed it back on in a hury without thinking. If it happens again (router popping off) you can apply a small amount of silicone sealant under it to help jeep it in place.

A guy from KWA technical service told me that here I would find people who own KSC guns. I called them because I remember about a blog post of the KWA blog talking about the connections between KWA and KSC, and my remember was that KWA was the american company for KSC; but this was the misconception that the blog post was intended to bust.

Archived