Tacticalgeartrade.co.uk

Kyrian_Zenda

During one of my frequent perusings of teh innarwebs for all things airsoft, I recently came across this website, tacticalgeartrade.co.uk. It appears to have a .com equivalent too.

After looking through some of the kit they have, it appears to be a lot of china made stuff, but at prices a lot less than I'm used to seeing on ebay and the like. Does anyone have any experience of this site? Can anyone say if it's kosher or not? I'd normally dismiss it, but they have a helmet that's exactly what I'm looking for and it's under £30, and only my suspicion and the fact that it's not payday yet are holding me back from buying it.

Thanks.

Gut feeling: Don't use this website.

First warning was that despite having a TLD of .co.uk, I couldn't find any contact/location information on the site. All their youtube, twitter etc links are dead. Putting the domain through who.is gave me a registrars address of San Marino, CA - 91108. This address is ringing bells for me. I've seen it before on Arnies, it may even be from a post about the same company.

I suspect they're a US based company operating out of someone's bedroom, dropshipping from China.

Archived