WTS: KWA MP9 and KSC CZ75 priced to move!

So, I haven't played in like forever, and I'm moving back to my home state. I really could use the money for a lot of other things.

Quick rules, all prices are OBO, and includes shipping to the lower 48 states. But please give reasonable offers, I like to think my prices are more than reasonable. 

Paypal preferred, but will take money order as well.

I haven't been in the scene for a while so I don't know what's out there. If anyone have anything interesting to trade, or want to partial trade, let me know. I'll consider anything.

Thanks

So, first up KWA MP9 with 4 mags

I've had it for a while but I've never used it in a game, only plinked with it in the backyard.

The suppressor is foamed and a very small foam block is installed, they do  actually reduces the report quite a bit. 

It comes with 4 mags total, the one wrapped in bubble wrap has never been used by me, it's been like that since I've gotten it.

Overall it's a fun gun, but I just can't justify having it around since I don't play as much anymore. 

ipRb5Sl.jpg?1

vpIYFrY.jpg?1

XhKm7mu.jpg?1

fWrpLfl.jpg?1

jwuzQsp.jpg?1

Oh yeah, part of the trades have been removed, the "MP9" is still there but the brand is gone.

$250 shipped! I think it's a great deal since it comes with 4 mags, unless the market has changed those by itself should be worth over $150.

Up next is the KSC CZ75 (NS2)

If I understand how the company is structured, this is a Japanese KSC export version, not for the US, since the US has its own KWA branch. The difference is this has the full CZ trades and is in full metal. But it will still take all KSC/KWA parts.

I've barely used it, the gun is still in great condition as you can see from the photos below.

It comes with 3 mags, upgraded tightbore, and I've replaced the original crappy hopup with a better factory replacement. I'm even throwing in a fobus CZ75 holster for free!

Oh yeah, wood grips too.

l9MniXD.jpg?1

jcGjmV8.jpg?1

Gu3Mikr.jpg?1

GzYMlLs.jpg?1

$175 shipped!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived