Need holster for 1911 using Guarder TM 4.3 slide and barrel

Wingman

Used up a bunch of spares and made up a 1911 using KJW 1911A1 frame, Marui Desert Warrior hammer and a Detonics trigger and thumb safety.  I have 2 slide groups, one of which is a Guarder 4.3 slide with Marui internals and the other is a WE 4.3 slide and barrel (the inner barrel and hop up are from another TM 4.3 pistol).

The pistol needs a holster and I'm not sure what will work well with the 4.3 slides blockier shape. There is no railed frame and I'd like the holster to be made from a hard material (plastic/polymer etc) Any suggestions?

As an interesting side note, the WE 4.3 slide, while a dark grey and not black, actually has better surface detailing (such as the for the extractor, ejector and slide serrations) than the Guarder slide (which also has a finish that also seems to rub off extremely easily). The Guarder also appears to not fit as well to the KJW frame (looser with a good deal of side to side play). Is this the "usual" for Guarder slides?

Archived