where to find glock sights?

Amano

hey guys, im in a pickle over needing to replace my sights on my glock as they were lost a few weeks ago by someone i leant it to - now does anyone know of a uk shop that sells replacements or custom ones - i tried zeroone and they tried to sell me another slide and AA tried to sell me another gun!!! ANYWHERE WHERE I CAN JUST GET SIGHTS - AMANO

DENTrinity have them mate, as do redwolf.

Can't remember the exact price but it was cheap as chips.

As yet I've not found a UK retailer that stocks small parts like sights etc.

It took me a while to track them down when mine decided to detatch from my Glock, make sure you use a tiny dab of super glue when you put the new ones on. You wont loose them again that way.

I think fire-support were doing a deal where they'd fit (pretend) tritium sights to the Glocks they sold for an extra £10 or something.

If this is the case then I imagine they would sell the sights seperately as well.

http://www.fire-support.co.uk

Don't rely on emailing them. Phone. A lot.

well thanks for the info guys i had a word with MM last week and he may have some at the start of july - i checked the glockmiester site and found some really cheap but would they deliver to the uk? amano

Archived