Guns Modify Slide issue and terrible after sales

gunlock34

Two new users who join the same day, both post almost exclusively in this thread, and both use weird Chinglish and describe Danke as having a PhD. My sock-puppetry sense is tingling.

Bty, big screws was used -> pitch no right -> screws too long ->>>> what next ? UFO instance??

Grow up. First, Danke's kept his theory straight - the other theories have come from other people. Second, GunsModify have sold a large number of slides and this the first I've seen with this kind of epic failure. It is pretty unlikely that GM sold 499 perfect slides and one colossally f***ed up one; it's much more likely that gunlock34 somehow used the wrong screws and/or applied far, far too much pressure in trying to tighten the screws down.

Fundamentally this is pretty clearly gunlock34's fault for wrecking the slide, and GM's fault (allegedly; we only have the aggrieved party's side of the story) for not sticking to an agreed resolution. Smearing GM on various forums doesn't make gunlock34 look like he's in the right - it makes him look petulant.

That's just one small facet of your side of the issue. You have zero track record here so it's not taken as gospel.

You're about the millionth person to play out this little drama with some broken part and a first post with long sad story.

If you're really in Hong Kong it's even crazier. You could have gone and dealt face to face in a pleasant manner with the store.

About all we can take away from your posts is "how not to do it".

That's just one small facet of your side of the issue. You have zero track record here so it's not taken as gospel.

You're about the millionth person to play out this little drama with some broken part and a first post with long sad story.

If you're really in Hong Kong it's even crazier. You could have gone and dealt face to face in a pleasant manner with the store.

About all we can take away from your posts is "how not to do it".

Dude, I dont know how do even manage to read. The timeline u may say that i am making up stories. Converstation logs? How do i make those up. I wonder have you ever use facebook before. So as you point that the one who broke agreement don't own any apoligize to me? Where do you learn such logic? Oh, PhD teaches you none of logic. letting you act like a nerd around.

I can tell i am not the only one who run in to problems with GM slide kits. 

12003328_10205707500470373_7441304683274

12004064_10205707500590376_4729647581460

12002205_10205707500510374_3132031619287

How's your point again? Use your PhD knowledge explain again. let me guess, User problem? coz they didn't bought the right screw as GM said again? and again? 

Archived