Cerakote & Laser

bOp

Looking to get my receiver Cerakoted and Laser Etched and have being looking around for a few places that can do these two things. The paint G&P put on the MUR Noveske receivers is shockingly bad and there's a few marks. Plus I want to get some Laser Etching done to replicate real Noveske receivers.

Can anyone recommend a good company that does Cerakote finishing? I've saw a few companies through Google, but I would like some actual opinions from those who have got their AEGs/GBBRs Cerakoted. Landwarrior Airsoft (Although subbed out I assume) and Riflecraft seem to be the main two I can see.

Secondly, with regards to Laser Etching, I can only find one place really that seems to offer this service and that is Airsoft Machine Shop. Has anyone used this company? Seems to be formerly called Airsoft Engraver.

Thanks.

Thanks bankz5152. From the feedback I have got, I think I will be giving it a miss with them. I can't really be bothered with the hassle/chance if something did manage to happen.

Had another search today and found JDairsoft and they seem to do the laser etching, so I might give them a whirl.

Thanks for that. I'm more in likely going to be using Hi-Spec to do the Cerakote finish for a few different reasons. Email has being sent, so hopefully get the ball moving.

Got a potential engraver via PureSilver, so going to have a chat with the guy and hopefully see what he can do for me. In case it falls through for some reason, if anyone has any recommendations on someone who can do the sort of engraving you would find on the likes of a G&P MUR upper, I would be most grateful.

• 4 weeks later...

I had AMS do my laser etching and firstly he missed a "p" out of Corporation, then after fixing that and buying a new charging handle, put an extra "e" into Umbrella and failed to tell me! I tried to contact him but have had no replies.

As for Cerakoting, I get mine done by Mark at Flying Tiger Coatings. He used to work for Riflecraft and does a brilliant job, blasts them first and can do designs, custom colours etc

Archived