Looking for marushin mateba

gallou

Hello all, first let me apologize if there is a "looking for" forum, i couldn't find it. I've been having a very difficult time locating the marushin mateba 2007m, otherwise known as the ghost in the shell mateba. I am looking for any version, 6 or 8 mm don't care which, for a project. Ive checked every airsoft retailer and site i can think of with no luck at all. Found one on a UK sight that cant ship to me as I'm in the US. Ive checked this forum, ebay, all the HK sites i know of, all the us forums i could find, its getting ridiculous. I'd appreciate any help in locating one.

I live in the US and purchased a Marushin Mateba from Redwolfairsoft around 6 months ago as soon as I heard they had the X-Cartridge version since I heard there were issues with the older 8MM version. Currently Redwolf is sold out of them. If you want to take the risk of the older 8MM version, they still have them at Ehobbyasia but be warned they are best as a show piece than for skirmishing.

Thanks for the un company tip ordered one there hopefully its still in stock, had that issue with dentrinity, didnt see one available on ebairsoft ill check it again. Im aware its not a skermish gun, my last project was making a co2 colt 1855 ball and cap airsoft revolver with the guts of a dan wesson, my plan is to concert the mateba to a serious skermisher.

Archived