AGM SCAR-L, Black (Some Work Required)

TheFull9

This has been sat in my storage for I don't know how many years, so if you're after a really cheap project gun look no further.

Bought it, put in a Laylax spring to bring it to around 300 (ish!), took out the half gallon of nasty chinese lube and put in some nice Marui gear grease.  Also swapped the short inner barrel for a Systema (6.04 I think?) inner that runs nearly to the flash hider.  Might've put a new bucking in as well, can't remember at this point.  Couple of very very minor scratches on the outside, but otherwise the external build quality is not bad at all.  The anodising on the monolithic upper is actually tinted a bit green as you can see (in certain light) but looks more like black most of the time in the flesh.  Fairly authentic trades on the left side, horrible AGM ones on the right.

Gamed with it once, then one of the connectors that goes on to the motor snapped off when I was putting the motor back in on one occasion, so you'll need soldering kit to reattach that at which point there's no reason for it not to be fully up and running again, and it was honestly not a bad shooter when I used it.  I'll be including a couple of Maplin spade connectors in the box to do the job.

Comes as seen with the magpul (legit) ladder covers in OD and rail mounted rear BUIS, no other parts or accessories.

38466599762_cec88a4b5b_b.jpg

37612174185_e3889d35e8_b.jpg

Asking £30 + P&P.

Archived