Apparently, a Hong Kong based company called Show Guns Shop is making an AEG (or is it an AEP?) version of the Carl Gustaf M/45. It is reported to be a early prototype, and it will be produced in smaller batches or larger quantities depending on popular demand:

Sounds a bit tired with that low rate of fire in the video. Here's hoping it's only due to a drained battery.

• Like 2

Here's hoping ,I contacted them after seeing there Facebook page but as yet have not got a reply, would be nice to get another to go with my smokies Swedish k from the 1990,s ,still works fine but would save wreaking it.

They also showed a mat49 which I'm very interested in.

I have contacted him too after seeing the video and got reply almost immediatelly.

M45: pre-production sample, should go to mass production, but schedule not fixed, depands on available slot in factory.

M76 & MAT49: samples, mass production is in question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news let's hope they do the mat49 as well, wonder if these are aeg or aep.

My smokeys k uses a v3 gearbox with a 3 inch extended brass nozzle and ak  hop up so it's possible.

Looking a some of show guns work I should imagine it will be expensive .