Tokyo Marui Steyr GB

seltin97

Hi all, 

Over the course of the past year i've amassed a respectable collection of airsoft, mostly ones that represent some form of gun that i think the real-steel model is interesting. But there's one pistol that for the life of me i cannot seem to find: The Tokyo Marui NBB Steyr GB. Every website and retailer ive scoured seems to never carry it, and a lot of people on forums have never heard of it. What i'm wondering is if anybody in this sub might have any knowledge of it or an inkling on where it might be possible to pick one up.

Your options are going to be limited to a used one or finding a new-old-stock one, likely in Japan. As far as I'm aware all the NBBs in that line got discontinued some years back and even before that not many retailers outside of Japan seemed to carry them, the ones that did were largely in Hong Kong.

You could try someone like this https://www.facebook.com/Raresoftuk/  who regually sources odd models from Japan, I asked about selling my near mint AMT Hardballer NBB to him to resell a while back and iirc was told those are reasonably easy to get hold of so maybe the Steyr GB is the same, although I have no idea if he ships internationally.

Archived