Got my WE 5.1 today!

Dodger1911

Ordered it from Poweredge USA and got it in 2 days. It is sweet!! Very, very heavy!! Only ran 1 mag worth through it so far but man, oohhhh man is it sweet. Insanely strong blow back using green gas. Man, does it weigh a ton. Can't wait to take it out bumming around on the field. I would have to say it's superior to my Western Arms HRT Special just based on durability and performance (so far), although the Western Arms still has it in the looks department. Definetly better than the KSC/KWA Glocks with metal slides for the money. Only complaint is that the right hand side of the ambi safety has a bit of a wiggle to it, and I perfer a metal trigger on my 1911s, plastic just dosen't feel right. That and for my taste the front sight is a bit too wide, not enough light passes between front and rear sight when you have it framed up on a target. That, and unlike the TM Hi. Cappa there is no white dot on the front sight. The dot is there it's just not colored.

Yeah, Sid, I guess your right. Coincidentaly, it is the same gun that is on the News page:)

I stand gramatically corrected. It's still a sweet gun though.

(it is ironic that Doc did a google search for the gun and it is on the news page, that's what I was driving at)

Archived