How bad does it hurt...

jayson

I got accidentally hosed in the chest from about 5 yards with my friends MP5 as he got shot in the back of leg my a pistol. The single pistol shot hurt him a lot more then the burst across the jacket hurt me, i just felt the impacts really.

Someone needs to learn how to hold a gun safely (NO HOT TRIGGERS!).

I have a pair of dpm's that are a bit tight around the butt. OMG it hurts so bad if i get shot in the *albatross*. Also getting shot from a stock fAMAS close range (around 280 fps) and getting shot by a 328fps, to be honest i didnt feel much of a difference (except if i get shot in the *albatross*)

I have got som absolutely mint shots of the state of my back after ArnieGeddon and that was with an NBC suit and a thick shirt underneath! As soon as i get the piccies done i'll post them up. As to does it hurt?

(Rhino swats 1000's of swarming BBs heading at him)

Meh!

oh man, my friend told me this story of how he and his brother were playing around with springers in their house and my friend shot his bro while he was running to take cover and got him right in the back of his sack :o he was on the ground for like 15 mins and couldnt walk straight for a while lol

TMC, my friend was still alive when he got shot in the back of the leg, hence the reason he was depressing the trigger... unfortunately we were the last two alive trying to desperately defend our flag, and we were totally surrounded in this tiny slit trench.

It was quite impressive until i got hit from two directions at once, stood up to watch my friend trying to survive and got hit in the chest again....

<_<

Being lit up by an upgraded M4 in the back, legs, and of course the *albatross*.. <_< at almost point blank range. That little incident left welts all up and down my back through a blackhawk vest, a German BDU shirt, and a tshirt <_< I still have a mark on my wrist from that one (and that was in June)

Yes, getting shot in the *albatross* does hurt, very much <_<

Heard a story about a bloke getting shot in the chest by a over the limit wep. they had to take the BB out of this guys kevlar with tweezers.. :blink:

Worst place....the face under my eye the first time I swapped from full mask to glasses. The knuckle of my thumb and finally the top of my head.... :(

I don't speak from too much experience, but a 240 fps BB to the chest (t-shirt only) will sting for maybe 2-4 seconds, then be fine, although leaving a small mark. As for the paintball comparison, I reckon Paintball hurts more, especially since they leave bruises ;).

But basically, it hurts enough to make you notice, and have some funny moments, but NEVER enough to discourage you from the sport (well... I doubt you will EVER be shot in the sac without ANY protection, as you are unlikely to go airsofting naked ;)[We hope])

Gettin hit on a cold day, in the ears hurts. For me it just aches for ages and could put anybody top of your revenge list.

When fighting close to other people I tend to sort of let my clothes hang off me slightly by leaning forward in order to let bb's hit loose clothing.

I find popping peoples legs when thier pants are tight on there legs brings a smile to my face as you can always read the swearing leaving thier lips.

Getting shot in garden hurts more, because in a fire fight the adrenaline start pumping and you feel the pain less.

Best thing to do is to get shot close range in back by your mate. (I'm looking at YOU, gretik)

Then shoot your mate back. :D

I was just returning the favour.

(run around their bunker and shoot them from point blank range :P )

If you deliberately did that in airsoft you'd be sent off-site. In paintball you should be tied down and shot repeatedly by everyone else, then sent off-site, stripped butt naked and being popped in the *albatross* by a paintball or two as you run off-site.

That CANNOT be safe.

Archived