Drift

I bought this gun minus the SOPMOD stock and Red-dot for $460 from Drift.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=26498

It arrived last week, but i couldn;t test it to shoot it until sunday when at a game, my friend lended me one of his mags, 10 mags laters (from multiple people) i finally found one that fit.

That is THE most minor problem.... My other problem is that the internals are a POS. With less then 1 yes i said 1 std throught it, the gun stopped fring bbs. From the sound of it, many of the experienced players said it is either the gears, motor head, tappet plate, and/ or piston.

I have Emailed him and Pmed him everyday since sunday and still no response. I need help.

I want my money back and a full refund. I didn't pay $460+ shipping, for a gun that doesnt work, when i was told it did.

Even though i am a minor, my parents have told me that this is equal to fraud and money luandering they think.

I still have his address.

Thank you

Bryan Bonanno

What exactly happens when you attempt to fire the gun? Perhaps something has fallen out of place?

If you're sure it's broken, call up the guy who sold it to you and work it out with him.

My friend was scammed once in Taiwan by someone who sold him a gun missing a few parts. It could fire a few times before the parts fell out of place and the gun stopped working. We never got a refund. Hopefully this won't be the same case for you.

well i have tried contacting him and he hasnt answered. If any talks to him can they please talk to him for me.

Well, the gun vibrates a lot and i recorded the noice and sent it to someone i know (Ronin of LIAS) and he siad that and how i described it sound like gears, motor head, possibley tappet plate and piston to.

So tight now i just want my money back and to forget about it.

it was broken before I fired it because as I immediatly fired it it stopped working correctly, A local airsoft gunsmith and many other players who work on guns, said it sounds like the gears, motor, tappet, plate, etc. it could be any combination.

I paid for an operational gun not one that doesn't work.

Who should i contact to resolve this matter?

My other problem is that the internals are a POS. With less then 1 yes i said 1 std throught it, the gun stopped fring bbs.

Well you said it. The gun fired once already. Soo he shipped you a working gun that worked but then stopped firing . I dont really get the point. You need to Know EXACTLY whats wrong with the gun to actually blame something on someone. Not just"ohh they said it was this or that" from the sound of a gearbox you won't know whats really wrong until you open it up.

But the thing is, we don't know A) what happened to it in shipment and B) what YOU did with it. For all we know you dipped it in Yak urine, then proceded to roll it in baby powder, dry firing it for 6 hours straight all before firing off a standard mag of metal BBs which had serious burrs! :D

i left it in the box until the morning of the op which then i kept it in teh box all day until i shot it, it was with a brand new TM std and some brand new excel .25s. and a fully charged 9.6v 1700mah battery that drift sent.

I baby my guns, i keep then in a locked locker when im not using them.

got the list of whats in the gun..

G&P Piston head

Stock nozzle

stock gears (middle one is missing teeth and needs to be replaced)

Spring is a PDI 150

metal bushings

Systema Shims

Stock Piston

Stock spring guide

This is what is supposed to be in the gun:

Systema:

shims

oil less bushings

spring guide

air nozzle

piston head

m120 spring

Second hand gear is bought as seen normally. Given that it did work, then died you can't really fault the guy. It was obviously working when you got it.

Now that you've disected the AEG and found the broken part, just rebuild it with the new second gear and you'll be fine.

Stuff does break, and it's a real bumer when stuff dies after it's sold on, but you can't guarantee much past the first few shots, especially if it's upgraded.

well i bought the gun thinking i would save money, now your saying i have to invest more money then what it it worth new to get it to work?

It didnt work from the first shot, it never worked properly, took it outa the box at a game to have it chronoed, plugged the battery in, inserted a mag (after trying like 10 others), and when i pulled the trigger everybody screamed stop and we all knew something was wrong from the get go.

I didn't take it uppon my self to have the gun inspected, the seller advised me to have it looked out to see what was wrong with it. I didn't touch anything on the gun at all.

My tech said that teh only part that was said to be in teh gun was the systema shims and bushings, other then that no internal part that was said to be there was.

The buyer is blaming the problem on me ocussing me of screwing with the gun, but i can assure you, i do not touch anything that involves internals. I left the gun in the box until the morning of the game. Which then i already told you what i did to it.

Only thing i can tell you, is to open the gun and re-assembly it checking EVERY SINGLE part. Then you should know whats wrong and buy new parts to replace the broken ones, then re-assembly it completely. If that wont help, then the weapon is piece of plastic s**t.

The fair thing to do hear, IMO, would be for drift to return a few dollars to cover the cost of the broken part, at least.

I have never yet seen a privately-sold gun which contained the upgrade parts the seller said it had and which was actually in what I would call good condition.

A gun may have all the right parts in it but if it has been built by a chimp then the value is almost nil.

You need to factor that in when you make an offer.

Archived