Grrr Interlink

joeking27

Looked out the window to see the interlink van driving off. The driver didn't even ring either of the door bells, i just checked and they both work. He was meant to be delivering my new p90. GRRR

"Sorry we missed you!" If I can pursuade my mum to drive to drive me 11 miles there and back to pick it up I may have a few choice words. :angry:

They did that to me a while ago. I was most miffed. I think they have to actually see the front door of the house so that they can note a quick description to prove to their controllers that they have been there. However, they should also fill in a card and post it through the door to say you were not in.

Some drivers obviously just drive up, note the colour of your front door, and speed off when they are either in a hurry or too lazy. It is Friday afternoon after all.

*Returns to watching his front door, waiting for the Guarder glasses and 20,000 ICS BBs to arrive.*

Oh dear.

On a brighter note - my kit just turned up! A new set of Guarder Safety Glasses, 20,000 ICS 0.20g BBs and a spare CA pinion gear (just in case). My first Airsoft purchase in months - reminds me of the good old days ;)

It's also worth noting that some delivery drivers don't ring doorbells, but knock on the door instead. This is due to idiots in the past who have stuck drawing-pins on the button, or wired the whole thing up to the mains. It's a safety thing.

I'm not! Check this out....

They come in this excellent hard-case...

g2g-caseclosed.jpg

When I opened it, I noticed that everything is held in place nicely and this case will do me nicey to take to games...

g2g-caseopen.jpg

...And it comes with a fair bit of kit too. 4 lenses of different types, and a nifty little bag for the glasses themselves. Now which lenses shall I use first?

g2g-contents.jpg

One thing that did surprise me though, is that although it comes with 4 lenses, only 3 of them are fog-proof. The darkened 'sun-glasses' lens is not fog resistant and fogs up very easily. The others are excellent though.

I wonder why they cut a silly little corner like that? The non-fog-proof one was the one that came attached to the frame. Oh well, I probably wouldn't use that one anyway and the build quality is excellent, so no complaints from me :D

Where did you get them from?!

Mine only came in a neoprene case, you jammy b*stard, you!

Got them from Zero One Airsoft.

They've come down a fair bit as I always thought they were way to pricey for what they are. Originaly they were about £39, but they're now £29. Still pretty expensive, but no regrets now that I can see how good they are.

I had a similair problem years ago when i bought my first SPAS 12 from Wolf Armouries. I paid for next day delivery via UPS (£15). A week later still no sign. So i phoned the guys at Wolf who'd sent it earlier that week and got in touch with UPS who'd forgotten to deliver it!!!

Anywho, the guys at Wolf took my address and sent me a refund of £15 for P&P stating that they were gonna have a go at UPS. Surely enough, the following day i received both P&P refund off Wolf and my SPAS 12. (Thanks again guys, you know who you are). So when i bought my Famas the other week i panicked on hearing that it would be delivered by UPS. Fortunately it turned up on time and my worries were for nothing. Still, "Once Bitten, Twice shy" (to coin a phrase.)

Archived