Which version ICS m4

directorcass

O.K. I have a used ICS m4. It's in great shape, shoots perfect and I love it. My question is how many versions of the ICS m4 are there and how do I know which one I have? Mine has the split gearbox, and it has "ICS airsoft 6mm bb" trades on it, no "Olympic Arms" or anything resembling real trade marks. I'd like to know how "old" it is. Thanks all.

You have an Airsoft Extreme ICS gun.

It should have metal bushes in the gearbox rather than plastic.

TBH, I haven't heard anything about real "versions" of the ICS M4. People say stuff like "The forward assist on the early versions was poor" but, TBH, I reckon it's just speculation and hearsay.

I might be wrong, but I just haven't seen anything denoting real version changes to the ICS M4.

Incidentally, the reason you have ICS trades is cos ICS wanted extra cash for the guns sold with OA trades and they also had a deal going to supply guns with Panther Arms trades too.

AE obviously decided they didn't want to pay the extra for the AO trades so they got the guns supplied with ICS trades.

Mine is the standard OA trade M4A1 thing... Cost me the full price £230 was it???

I like it.

What Sid said basically... Different trades/packaging at different prices. Try searching for previous threads about the ICS M4/16 stuff. :)

Archived