shot gun

silencer455

i was looking for a shotgun to add to my electric pistol- cant get an aeg no money. But i want a multi shot shotgun like 3-6 rounds. However, i cant seem to find any. I found one but u had to cock it multiple times to get the multi shot function. Does anyone know of a multishot shotgun and where to get it?

btw, im new to airsoft but i wont be getting an aeg for a while just playing with friends at each others houses shooting with minis and springers ;)

if it's the Marui version, very good. 3 shot salvo from 1 30 round shotshell. Very painful close up but has roughly the same range as an AEG. Benelli shotties by Marui are also good (of particular note is the Benelli M3 "Shorty" excellent small shottie) If it's the Dong San version... It's adequate for plinking in enclosed areas. Range is not brilliant but it's a shottie!

They're good and built strong, you have to be careful and if you slam fire you'll knacker them but other than that they're wonderful. Just had to sell my benelli super 90 for other reasons but it was a great gun.

M3 Shorty or Spas are good choices and if your low on cash, they're better than the gas shotguns as gas isn't exactly cheap.

The only "real" shotguns available for airsoft are the Maruzen Shotshell M870 and M1100, the 870 is getting very, very rare these days but the 1100 is still somewhat available.

Contrary to what Longhairedhippy says the load for a Maruzen Shotshell is three to nine BBs, they fire all of these down the same barrel as a single shot and (either by blowback or by racking the slide (for the 1100 and 870 respectively)) eject the shell. this means that their capacity is "real". I would advise loading no fewer than five BBs and no more than eight per shotshell with the M1100, but the 870 is more forgiving.

The shotshell versions are expensive, and finding them is difficult but...

Oh and they'll run on Green gas without a problem from my experience.

Archived