WA v10 ultra compact

urbandork

who makes a barrel and guide rod and spring sutiable for a WA v10.

All i need is the barrel perhaps a chamber. I also need a spring guide rod and a spring for an ultra compact. Ive searched and came up with nothing. It seems ultra compact parts arent as plentiful as i thought.

Links are helpful. thanks a bunch

doesnt really matter all i need are the parts. however i would think upgraded parts such as a metal v10 barrel would be easier to find. as would the hybrid marked chamber.

However i would take it that the full length guide rod assembly and guide rod spring would probably be easier to find as replacement parts.

Is there an upgrade spring for the v10?

try guns-n-guys or uncompany.

I saw a kit on one of those sites that was a metal frame, slide and outer barrel (I think it was a prime kit).

They might have a line on other parts as well.

You could also cruise the sheriff site and see if they have anything...

cool ill check

Try Guarder?

guarder sadly had nothing.

i checked out G&G and came up with nothing. UN company only had the metal kit but no barrel and now spring guide rod.

Sheriffs site was a lil complicated so im still trying to find my way through it but it doesnt seem as the have anything for the ultra compacts.

Wow. This just came out:

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...4b2e632c4ab4f9f

An outer barrel for the defender. I guess it won't be long until more compact parts are released...

edit:

Just ran across this, too

http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/topic...?TOPIC_ID=82835

worth a try, IMO

Archived