A few times I've looked for reviews I thought were there and couldn't find them.

I was just looking for a review of the Maruzen P99 NBB. I was sure Arnie reviewed it a while back.

I can see a review of the GBB version but I can't see the NBB one.

Has it been removed for some reason or am I losing the plot?

A few times I've looked for reviews I thought were there and couldn't find them.

I was just looking for a review of the Maruzen P99 NBB. I was sure Arnie reviewed it a while back.

I can see a review of the GBB version but I can't see the NBB one.

Has it been removed for some reason or am I losing the plot?

The one Arnie reviewed was the GBB version, the set with the surpressor, tac light, and rails. If my word is not good enough, you can check the review comments thread for it, and it was never the NBB version.

I do not recall there's ever a formal review of the NBB version on Arnies. I do remember seeing a couple on other websites, such as this one http://www.ukasc.net/content.php?review.18

The one Arnie reviewed was the GBB version, the set with the surpressor, tac light, and rails.  If my word is not good enough, you can check the review comments thread for it, and it was never the NBB version.

Of course your word is good enough. ;)

I'm SURE I saw it here. The only thing I can think of is maybe there was something about it on the news page rather than a review.

I was so sure..... :(