Elite Action games urban

Steve Pearson

Does any body know if Elite Action Games Urban in Epsom ( http://www.eliteactiongames.co.uk/Epsom/home.htm ) is this place on this other website? :unsure:

http://www.undergroundkent.co.uk/epsom_air_raid_shelter.htm

I also like to do a bit of urban exploring of old WWII and Cold War bunkers and the like and I'm just curious thats all. If it is then I could kill two Labour politician birds with one stone, have a skirmish while at the same time taking note of a bit of architectual history. :P

Steve.

P.S. There's also a s### load of other places on there that would probably make excellent skirmish sites, namely Beacon Hill Fort in Harwich on the coast.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey found something through a search, only it didn't answer what I want to Know!

Which is, is this site still around? as there webpage doesn't work and I'm sure someone mentioned that they had been recently while I was at Electrowerkz yesterday but I can't find any contact details or info. on game dates/times.

Thankyou

Still hyper from it but my body still aches, mind alive and kicking!

• 3 weeks later...

The website has been down for a while but I e-mailed them and got this reply on 20th March...

We have games every two weeks on a Saturday 9.30 – 5pm. (this Sat 25th is the next) and every Wednesday evening between 7.30 and 11pm.

Walkons are £20 for day games and £10 for evenings, hiring is £35 and £20. Refundable deposit of £30 against breakages please.

Minimum unaccompanied age is 14 with own gun or 15 for hiring. If accompanied by adult then 13 is minimum age.

I'll probably be going on 22nd April...

Their number is 01784 433023

And you've probably seen this site, but for anyone that hasn't...

Airsoft Nirvana...

The website has been down for a while but I e-mailed them and got this reply on 20th March...

We have games every two weeks on a Saturday 9.30 – 5pm. (this Sat 25th is the next) and every Wednesday evening between 7.30 and 11pm.

Walkons are £20 for day games and £10 for evenings, hiring is £35 and £20. Refundable deposit of £30 against breakages please.

Minimum unaccompanied age is 14 with own gun or 15 for hiring. If accompanied by adult then 13 is minimum age.

I'll probably be going on 22nd April...

Their number is 01784 433023

And you've probably seen this site, but for anyone that hasn't...

Airsoft Nirvana...

Thankyou, I had forgotten about this. I may turn up on that Sat. as well but will depend a) Memory B) Work.

Nice to find out that they also have a Wednesday game as I'm unable to make the Sunday games at my local site.

Archived