Couple of questions

Antagon

A while back before I took my hiatus from the board, someone was releasing a kit to turn the M16/M4 into a belt fed LMG. It was pretty simple, and fictional, but dammit I wanted one. I searched a bunch of different things but came up empty. Anyone know what I'm talking about, or how it turned out?

Second question was when did Shoei re-release the MP44? It's in my price range now and would like to know how it is, and what has changed, if anything.

Thanks

From what I've been told, the newer Shoei MP44 has 3 orings in the air transfer valve, as opposed to 2 in the older version. The newer version supposedly has a spring steel hopup adjustment finger also, as the previous version was a soft metal that got easily deformed.

As for the "belt-fed" M16 conversion, I think this is what you are looking for: http://www.lonestarairsoft.com/forums/show...ighlight=stoner

That's the one! did they ever make it? I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks for the info on the Mp44. I just read it may be limited to semi only fire? Pick up any new guns since the M249? :D

Stoner wannabe -> unknown, I haven't seen news of it. Maybe they saw the light and how poor of an effort it was.

MP44 -> Maybe in Germany it is limited to semi-auto per that post, but no, it has full auto capability.

New guns -> heh, yeah. Asahi FNC, SP M16, MP44, Asahi M60E3 SDX, Asahi MP40, TM M14......hehehe. :D

Stoner wannabe -> unknown, I haven't seen news of it.  Maybe they saw the light and how poor of an effort it was.

MP44 -> Maybe in Germany it is limited to semi-auto per that post, but no, it has full auto capability.

New guns -> heh, yeah.  Asahi FNC, SP M16, MP44, Asahi M60E3 SDX, Asahi MP40, TM M14......hehehe.  :D

Holy mother........Can i come over?haha.

Did you try looking for yourself?

Expect ~$1100-1200USD

Yes, of course I did. Thats why I was asking what the new price was as every HK store that carries the MP44 seem to be at the same price. That and they have not added the "newer" version onto their websites.

Yes, of course I did.  Thats why I was asking what the new price was as every HK store that carries the MP44 seem to be at the same price.  That and they have not added the "newer" version onto their websites.

I doubt you'll see a new version listed like they do for AEGs. Since they are limited runs, they probably just cut in the changes and went from there. Just a guess though. The price will be the same since the changes are so minor, and the gun is pretty much the same otherwise (build materials, etc).

Figured they would do an update because they do them with almost all other guns (gas or electric). Oh well, nothing really worth arguing about. To be realistic, you are probably right in that the prices havn't changed. Though I'd like to be optimistic and hope Antagon's price is indeed correct. Care to share some light on that Antagon?

Archived