RAID BDU

david3558

Hi, Tony is having trouble registering, so I will post this for him:

"Hi,

I was wondering what suggestions you guys have for my Custom RAID BDUs, thanks to Arnie and David, is on the front page. I need to know what sizes you guys (or girls) wear, so I can know what to order and expect.

Please feel free to give suggestions. We are currently prototyping on a built in MOLLE thigh rig for light pouches.

Thanks,

Tony Gonzalez"

Please state sizes:

ex: Medium-Long;Medium-Regular

Well, I've bought two from Tony, one off eBay (my user ID is lowba11) and the last one through emails. Both of the ones I have are size M-R: One is the 3-color desert pattern and the second is woodland. I'm planning on getting a third, probably in a desert tiger stripe pattern. I'm very pleased with the workmaship; thanks.

Now that the Army is changing to ACU there should be a lot of US woodland BDU's not in use. Will this mean a price drop?

I bought a mildly-used woodland BDU from him with slanted chest pockets and relocated sleeve pockets w/o velcro for $35 shipped. Ask him what he's got, because he may already have it.

Anyone interested in Multicam? He will start buying the cloth and making BDUs soon :)

Depends on the price, if it was around $40 for the pants and $40 for the shirt I might buy a set, if not I wouldn't definitely just buy the pants if the price was still reasonable.

Edit, Also could you ask him if he'd be willing to do any custom work by request? (Like Pouchs, or Vests/chest harness')

The pants would be way under $80, check my website for link to eBay, honestly these really sell for $170 A SHIRT, on many places. Specwargear offers this same shirt, WITHOUT slanted pockets for $80!

So, what the expected price of the pants or shirt? I also plan on definitely plan on buying a Blouse sooner or later!

Archived