More Infinities

Rikkster

Any other Infinity fans might be interested in the new Expert models at Redwolf.

Featuring Scott rubberised grips, new rear sight (Novak I think rather than the usual Bomar), rail frame, new 33rd hicap magazine, slightly different slide cuts and the mandatory SCW bling gold outer barrel. Apparently kicks out 350ish fps as well so possibly a bit hot for UK skirimishing.

Looks pretty damn cool as a target pistol though. Boom!

Lots more cash to be flogged out of the old cow yet I would imagine :)

When they run out of real guns to copy they start making them up, hence the Professional series and those ker-azy Gigants.

And to be completely accurate the SV Infinity Experts are based on the 2011 double-stack frame rather than the 1911 single-stack.

/nerd

I'd tend to agree, but these are Infinities, which are pretty far removed from 1911s as you can get, whilst still being noticably derived.

It's also been a long time since a new 6" Infinity has been made except in garish colours and this looks good enough to be worth 6" Ltd owners looking at, on paper at least, with the SCW gas system, different mags, interchangable foresight, '3 sided' slide (it's actually 5!) and gold chamber cover and barrel. PLUS the supposedly more comfortable grip.

I'm hoping one will be coming my way for review (Hint, hint, Mr Reddington ;) )

Cheers.

Archived