M-11 - based rifle

Beta

TDS, thats one of most sensitive steps, perfect alignment is mandatory.

It was done by inserting a bronze tube in the mag witch I also use to convert the mag from dual stack to single stack.

I´l take some pictures for you, so you can get the idea.

Ravizzone, it takes regulated CO2 from a rig that i use on a classic M16 that i have. If you look close enough you can see a hose at the end of the custom hicap.

A Co2 12grs cartridge can´t supply enough co2 for these hungry monster, you need huges amounts of it!

TDS, thats one of most sensitive steps, perfect alignment is mandatory.

It was done by inserting a bronze tube in the mag witch I also use to convert the mag from dual stack to single stack.

I´l take some pictures for you, so you can get the idea.

Ravizzone, it takes regulated CO2 from a rig that i use on a classic M16 that i have. If you look close enough you can see a hose at the end of the custom hicap.

A Co2 12grs cartridge can´t supply enough co2 for these hungry monster, you need huges amounts of it!

How did you connect the co2 rig to the magazine?

• 4 months later...

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...cmd=si&img=2632

Going through that album backwards should give you a good idea of how I did it. It took a donor MP5, a lot of sawing and a whole lot of epoxy to finish.

If you mean to attempt this yourself you'll need to use an HFC M11 magazine as they have a much larger gas reservoir than their KSC/KWA counterparts, and can almost shoot through the whole 220rd (ICS) hicap on a single charge of propane.

If you have any questions in particular feel free to ask about anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

First, I transformed the mag from double stack to single stack to optimize the feeding process. This was achieved by inserting a bronze tube inside the mag bb channel.

Second, an M16 Hicap was retrofitted to the bronze tube under the mag.

Third, a regulated Co2 line was inserted where the gas fill valve used to be in order to avoid cool down effect and supply the necessary amount of gas to fire, in a single burst, 200 rounds!

Last, I fabricated an aluminum shell to warp all the mag. (as seen in the picture above)

Archived