Tom2510

TheEgo

Original thread

I bought 2 madbull grenades from Tom2510 and paid for them on December 3rd via. a bank transfer.

I sent a reminder on December 16th

Sorry mate havent posted these yet, can you pm me your address please

Slight problem might be that you wont get em till after xmas according to the Post Office 

and again on Janurary 5th

you still havent got these?!? posted them before xmas... guess i will have to go and shout at the post office peeps tomoz

dunno what to say, sorry but i have no idea why you have not got them yet.

and another again today asking for my money back

well i filled in and sent off the claim form i was given, but was told it can take upto 12 weeks for a decision <which is a joke>

Right now i dont have the cash to give you having been out of work since xmas

Now I don't know if this guy is genuine and had a legitimate problem with the postal service.

I do find it annoying that it took 2 weeks from me paying to him having the time to post them off. And he has made no attempt to contact me about the problem, except when I have contacted him.

Anyway, not accusing anybody, this is just a heads up incase things for anybody else have gone south with him aswell.

I sent him a pm to let him know this threads here, and let him respond.

Thanks Didier.

The maximum compensation you can get for regular 1st class mail is £30, to quote the royal mail website....

"If your mail gets lost, we’ll give you a minimum compensation of 12 First Class stamps. However, if there was something of value in your mail, we’ll refund you the market price, up to a maximum of £30."

From what i gathered from the sales thread, his grenades cost more than double that :(

Another example of why you should always use special delivery for expensive items.

• 5 weeks later...

Sent another PM Feb 14.

Tom. I need to know what's going on with my money or my grenades. But I'll assume they're lost for good. So I need a refund of my money.

The issue of insurance is with you and the post office.

Regards

Didier.

No response and his been active and posting on the forums.

Seems like his avoiding me.

I'll send him another PM requesting a response, and a copy/photo of the proof of postage.

Archived