vsr10 questions

boardslide113

Is this the hole that needs to be drilled to upgarde the gun?

Also are these upgraded sears? because they came with the gun cuz i got it second hand off a guy and these were with it. I was wondering if they are nicer then the stock ones? cuz i want to upgrade the spring. well it wont post the pic so here they are deep fire first and second sears and they apear to be made of steel.

not to be a rude flamer, but you can use the "EDIT" feature.

Also, I'm just not confident enough to DRILL A HOLE in my brand new gun. I just had redwolf upgrade mine for me, not sure what they did, but I trust 'em more'n myself.

If there's supposed to be a picture here, then it doesn't work.

[For some reason it wouldnt post the pic so i clicked it to many times and now i double posted the topic if you look up a few topics this post is there and at least one of the pics work. sorry for the bad post i didnt mean to.

not to be a rude flamer, but you can use the "EDIT" feature.

Also, I'm just not confident enough to DRILL A HOLE in my brand new gun. I just had redwolf upgrade mine for me, not sure what they did, but I trust 'em more'n myself.

Yeah i am sorry for the double post. I have had no trouble posting pics before but something went wrong this time. I just wanted to know if that is the whole that needs to be drilled. That hole is already there on my gun and it looks like it was drilled. Thanks for the reply. Also can you delete a post?

Well i have some Stainless steel 1st and second Sears that I got when I traded for this gun. They are made by DeepFire. Would those be Strong enought for a 130%spring? thanks for any help. Sorry for the double post.

Also is there anything i need to know before i take apart the trigger asembly to install the shears? I am planning on doing it tonight so if someone could let me know about this stuff that would be nice.

Godbless...

Ok so i just took apart the gun to istall those sears and it apears that there is already a set of them in there. They look like stainless steel so yeah. Are the stock vsr shears made out of stainless or did the guy that had it before me just have a a extra set? heres a pic thanks for the help.

They apear to be exactly the same?

Also how hard is it to remove the inner barrel and peplace it? is there anything i should know before I do that?

Thanks... Godbless...

The trigger assembly has a few springs. I think there are three that can come loose when you open it. (it's been awhile) Anyways, you can see one of them on the left side, which should stay in place. There is a spring holding the trigger sear, as well, and it takes some finesse and a flathead screwdriver to get back in, if I remember correctly.

hey I got the trigger sear in it took a little bit of fumbling but I got it. I have it all back together now and i oiled the bolt a little so its really smooth. thanks for all the help man. + one rep points to you. Have you ever taken out the inner barrel? cuz i want to install a tight bore.

well thanks for all the help. Godbless...

To change the inner, if you're getting the laylax one, it comes with pictorial instructions on the back of the packaging. Basically you take out each screw in order and put them back together in reverse order. It's super easy.

One part you gotto watch out for is if yours is a pro-sniper version, the default barrel spacer TM put in there is glued to the inner surface of the outer barrel. Don't yank the inner out, ease it out by twisting very very little by little. I actually broke that glue off and now my barrel spacer is a bit loose, but still holding nice. I could've avoided that though.

The only little spring in there is the u-clip plastic thingy in front of the hopup rubber so watch out. But if you've changed an AEG barrel before, this one is a no-brainer.

Ok so now i have my upgaded sears installed I have to decide what spring to get. I want good power but i dont want to damage tha gun. Since i live in the us i can put any spring i want but im not sure which one? All i have is upgraded sears. Can anyone tell me the highest power spring i could put in it?

Archived