A gearbox for my custom

DeB

Hi guys!

so i'm building a G43 thanks to an american friend that he is building metal parts to replicate the real rifle. Now I'm gonna to make the stock.

Hi would need a gearbox... what do you think? I have about 5cm in heigth and 4 in widht no problems in lenght....

The M14 GB (TM and G&G) seem to not enter in the rifle... maybe a P90 o FAMAS GB?? I don't have any friends with that type of AEG so I would know the measures of those GB.

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):)

Bye!

Marco

Thanks!

first of all: I would like to build my own rifle not to buy one ( not a lot of money to spend)

then: the M14 TM gearbox... I tried to put it on a profile but the GB is too much tall and the motor won't fit in the stock... I tried with photoshop. maybe If someone has one TM M14 GB and he can give me some sizes... Thanks!

The gas system is not so simple to build.... and I don't like spending 10 euros for every gas bottle...

Thanks a lot! if you can give me some sizes I will try them on scaled drawings!

Bye! Marco

PGC used to make new boxes for the TOP M60 and the first version was a bit troublesome. I would assume at $350 for the TOP MP40 box it had better be reliable... it certainly is expensive

I'm telling you...look at the Tanaka kar98k or M1 Garand. They are good systems and is mag fed. Gas is pumped into the magazine (not a remote cannister type). The only AEG type box would be the M14 but you say that will not work. You could wait for the new TM MP7A1, this may work too but I honestly think the gas option is the best.

Well if you've ever seen a real G43 which I own one the reciver dimesions are different from the m14which means a version7 gearbox wouldn'tfit and you would have to redo the safety as G43's is behind the bolt.Also a wood stock will cost $400.00

Hi HKG36!

I kiss your feet cause you have G43! <_<<_<

I'm going to make the stock by my self. from two wooden tables of about 2,5cm (1 inch) thick (2 x 2,5 = 5 cm) about 2 inches

I tried the V7 GB on my projects on Photoshop and (if the dimensions were correct) it is not allineated with the real barrel.

the safety won't be a problem because I'm gonna put an on off interrupter.

turn right--> off turn left--> on!

the GB is getting me nervous.... but If I cannot find a GB I will attach it on a wall!

Thanks!

Bye!

AN MP7 GB WONT WORK!!! cylinder is too small... unless you put like a 3 inch barrel in your 43... i would go with an m14 GB... im building a ppsh41, im coppying it off a airsoft club (holy sheitte! i bet you havent herd that word in forever!) but i have to change the angle of the motor, and make some on our NC milling center... fun fun!!!

Archived