Crye MC BDU's

Nameless

Can't seem to order them to the UK. Regardless, I'd like confirmation that the items are ACTUALLY in stock instead of the pre-pre-pre-ordering fiasco they put on earlier.

If not, I can always order my stuff from Canada :)

It'll be a different Manufacturers BDU's, you can only buy Crye Precision BDU's from Crye Precision.

Also, I think e-mailing them might fix the not being able to order to the UK problem.

I am just wondering, i live in woodland, and would an olive BHI CCH with all od pouches work with multicam? I love the way it looks, just damn expensive.

damn, i just ordered 400 bux worth of non-crye, US made MC Feild BDUs... i wish i had seen this on friday... the ppl i spoke with at crye said they would start sellin next month...

oh well. time to make it 850 bux:/

gonna look into their armor chasis too...

Id suggest emailing them for out of country orders as Misfit said but I suggest you gettin ahold of them ASAP. Though I will report that I am rather confused as of earlier this day. I thought I had ordered the full set up but I forgot to add the combat pants apparently(such an idiot). Well I went to their site about 2 o'clock in the afternoon my time and wanted to put in a order for some. Well it would appear that they maybe be sold out of combat pants ranging from sizes 32-38. Well those are the only sizes I explored but it doesnt show the "Add to Cart" button for those sizes. I also noticed that they dont have the MC helmet cover listed yet. Im going to call them first thing the morning when they open and ask them about this situation. Ill keep you guys posted on what I find. Im also going to ask my brother who is with DHS ICE to call them regarding the armor chassis so Ill try and post their price for it as soon as I know.

Ive done a little searching and found a Australia retailer that claims to have the combat and field fatigues in stock though Im uncertain to how much shipping would be.

This is the link to the Australian retailer

http://www.armourindustries.com/

This is the link to the Russian retialer's Crye section. If you have trouble navigating the site just hold your cursor over the links and it should bring up the url in your set language.

http://www.tactica-optics.ru/ru/catalog/ca...p?BID=33&ID=866

gonna look into their armor chasis too...

armor chassis eh - you mil or LEO or perhaps a Pentagon employee?...if not good luck, hah, or perhaps you can be a bounty hunter (they count as LEOs, even though their job title is bail enforcement officer)

On the Russian site the armor chassis goes for at leat 1500 USD?...hope they ship internationally...

Oh well APOLLO, I guess some of us can ask your bro to hook us up eh hehe...

Yeah I wish I could set you guys up myself but I still have 2 more years to go.  The thing I want to know is how much the price varies between threat levels and how much the shoulder pad add on is.

well it appears the Russian section doesn't seem to care whether you are civilian or LEO or mil...and I wonder if that chassis comes pre-installed with armor - probably that's what's driving up the price...

(2 years?)

Well I finally spoke with Crye and it seems that the problem with the pants is that the had a very limited stock which many sizes already sold out, but the lady also said that the pants are currently undergoing redesign so they'll have the redesign in a few months. I also enquired about the armor but she said that to email them with any enquiries to Greg Thompson.

To clarify Agetn47, I'm studying Criminal Justice currently and I shall graduate in two years. Then I am going to become a special agent for ICE and then I'll join their SRT asap.

I used to think that Crye's Multicam Field Shirt and Field Trousers were the secks. But 3 things held me back:

1. they would only ship within the U.S.

2. the stuff is WAY expensive

3. the pattern is NOT great for the UK (or any part of Northern Europe really)

So I gave up on Crye MC and decided to put my trust and my money on HyperStealth - especially now that Spec4ce has come along!

RS-Forest-100-270deg-95.jpg

Unfortunately, availability of Spec4ce is also on a pre-order basis at present - with delivery expected around early June: http://www.hyperstealth.com/spec4ce/order/index.html

Well I finally spoke with Crye and it seems that the problem with the pants is that the had a very limited stock which many sizes already sold out, but the lady also said that the pants are currently undergoing redesign so they'll have the redesign in a few months.  I also enquired about the armor but she said that to email them with any enquiries to Greg Thompson.

To clarify Agetn47, I'm studying Criminal Justice currently and I shall graduate in two years.  Then I am going to become a special agent for ICE and then I'll join their SRT asap.

wonder if you could enquire about the sizing of the chassis and the belt...I might take a gamble with the Russian site...

If your looking for the combat pants, have a list of what sizes you need exactly since the pants are very limited. I did some calculating and the order from Australia would roughly be the same as Crye prices but youd be paying 45 dollars for shipping for international orders. I also realized earlier that Crye does not offer the range vest, helmet cover, or the boonie hat on their site. So it appears to me that they didnt update their stock but instead just posted what they had left in stock. Another thing I want to know is how they plan to outfit the military or any organizations that plan to purchase their products when they have a limited stock. Though I suppose this just may be another pre-order period. Sorry Im just blowing off some steam.

Hey! If you do a search, and search the armour chassis, appear the price o.O

2100$

PD: I need 3 Multicam Combat Uniforms completes, but they don't ship out of US

....No at the time

hah! The Russians have a bargain! Now I need to see if they speek eeenglish...ship internationally...have the crotch armor and neck armor too...

If I have a medium size RAV a large armor chassis probably wouldn't fit me, eh...probably a question for the Crye people, but I can't contact them about it since I can't fake an LEO voice...

Go ahead and email them Agent 47 with your questions, but have it marked to Greg Thompson because he is the guy who deals with everything armour. I would think a medium would fit you but its better to be safe than sorry. You can always fake a Russian accent :D. I mean everybody knows that Russian's speak english with a russian accent and not the actual language of Russian. Or you can just run to your closest college and run into a Russian lan. class and pay some kid 20 bucks. Of course youd probably recieve a russian bride rather than armour if they got it wrong.

Archived