Anyone have problems with Airsoft Extreme

AYZeRo3539

I asked a few questions about a TM Desert Eagle a few days ago and asked if it was in stock. The emails didnt come back to me right away as expected but it came after two days. OK fine. I then decide to order from them and asked a few questions. That is when they decided not to respond to me. For people who arent familar with www.airsoftextreme.com, they require you to sign a WAIVER for them to ship the gun to you. I printed a copy out and signed and scanned it back to them thru email. Right now they have my money thru paypal and my status is still saying pending WAIVER. Its been 5 days after I paid for it. And I have emailed them a few times with NO RESPONSES about a tracking number or at least a confirmation of my waiver has been recieved. Has this happen to anyone b4?

I had some problems with them a year ago.

they are an "iffy" retailer, not product wise, they arent going to screw with you, but thier service isnt as good as some of the other places.

dont sweat the emails, it WILL take them a few days.

Wavier signing isnt anything new, it'll become more common as more "springer incidents" happen.

you may have faxed it to the wrong number, if I were you i'd do another one, and fax it with your email order printed out attached to it, thats what I did and they got the gun sent off in a day.

yah I hope they wont screw me over... I read some post about tokyo hobby and thought that was going to happen to me. I was gona order from there because their website has great visuals of the gun but good thing i read some bad reviews here... on the waiver they also asked for driver license... I have one but I dont feel safe giving them it so i left it blank.. would that affect the order status?.. i do kno some 20 year olds that dont have license also.. so i dont think this would affect it or am i just wrong?

Your best bet might be to give them a telephone call. If you just let them know of your concerns and ask them nicely what exactly is holding up the order, chances are they will be able to help.

In all my dealings with Airsoft Extreme they have been honest and professional, but problems can sometimes happen that disrupt service. Best to get in touch with them over the phone I reckon as you will actually be able to ask questions and clarify the situation surrounding your order.

Good luck ;)

ok they finally picked up the phone 3 days ago and told me that my gun with be shipped 2morow... today i find out that the gun was out of stock and i would have to wait another week the earliest to get it.... super slow service... if i ordered from UN, Dentrity, Wolf all Hong Kong retailers... i wouldve received my gun by now instead of ordering from the US

Just be patient. Airsoft Extreme says on their website orders can take up to 4 days to process. Stocks fluctuate and it is very easy for a checked order to quickly become back oprdered if they have several orders pending.

I know having to wait is a pain, but getting instant service from any online retailer and fast shipping is not the norm. Getting an order within two weeks is considered, in the industry to be very fast, especially considering that some places can still take 4-8 weeks to process and ship orders.

Also, not being able to contact them via phone should not be considered assumed they are out to rip you off. When I worked in online retail, there were peak hours when people wereout to lunch, not answering phones, or would simply return calls from their voicemail.

Before you get all antsy, consider the inner workings of an office, consider the time you are calling, and the possibility that you are not the only customer they have to deal with.

Finally, be patient. If you don't consider what you are buying is worth waiting for, then go find a walk-in store and pay more money.

Archived