Resident Evil 4

Thomme

I just picked up code veronica and the RE4 Demo disk for GC from work... and I have to say... HOLY ######! It's scary as all hell. Remember the cinematic views? They're gone. Given up for smoother gameplay and visability. Remember the auto-aim? Gone. Given up for aimed shots, easy decaps and a better feeling after downing a... townsperson?!

That's right, no more Zombies... it's ###### off european townspeople and monks who take rediculous amounts of ammo to kill. You're mission is to rescue the president's daughter from them, but don't worry... it's still awsomeley Resident Evil (Biohazard). And get this, Ada Wong (the woman in the red dress from #2) is back... so is Leon Kennedy. So, anyway, I gotta catch up with Nemisis and Code Veronica.

See this is why i envy you peeps from the states you get all of the games before us in the Uk get them.

What's it like anyway.  Personally i dont think it will top the others due to the fact that ther is no zombies and no Umbrella.

oh... there's umbrella... there's Leon Kennedy and there's townspeople who take 3-6 shots to kill and make noise like the Zombies... they're just smarter, faster and scarier. This game is SINISTER!

Archived