Ordering from Redwolf

Handsome Pete

RedWolf is the best retailer out there right now, IMO.  Yeah, shipping is expensive but you will also get your stuff in 24 hours (I live in California  :P  ).  Not to mention you can get free stuff just for buying from them. For every $100 USD you spend, you get 100 points to spend on free stuff.  Although a bag of KSC .20 bbs cost me 400 points  <_<

Only 27800 more points until I get that RWC G36 Hammerhead  :rolleyes:

build your own from scratch, much cheaper and you get to learn about internals and dremmeling.

Mine is basically a hammerhead without bipod and box mag (and internal upgrades, but who needs them....blah)

~P

it still mainly depends on where you live if you. as most of you know Shipping is Exspensive from Redwolf because its a CHINA >_< based company. like me i am from the US west coast. I would order from Airsplat because closest company to me and less shipping. got my gun 2 days affter ordering it =D

Hi ppl. I saw that redwolf has some items that go with free shipping. So i Was wondering - I live in Estonia which is pretty much in the middle of nowhere, do i still get free shipping? :D And what about VAt and all the other taxes. If they pay for my shipping then I dont have to pay taxes for that shipping also, only for the price of the items themselves?

Archived