Hi,

The signature you currently have says...

TOP M60E3

This is absolutely fine and there isn't a single person here with access that will modify that part of your profile.

I would put it to you that the previous signatures you had that were modified contained either images or text that were noticably over the 400x100 pixel limit on this site. ( http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...p?showtopic=388 )

As Admins and Moderators it takes us time and effort to cut down signatures so we don't do it unless the rules are being broken and visitors are being inconvenienced.

I hope that helps ;)

I'd just like to add that if anyone finds his/her signature is missing, then it's because it was breaking the sig rules, and he/she should not try to restore the old sig, nor should he/she try to complain to any mod.

You will face serious consequences if you repeatedly violate the signature rule (or just being bitchy about your sigs).

Well quite. Shao seemingly has the brass-danglies to say what I meant :D

Simply put - If your sig got "modded", it was over forum limits. Reinstating the original sig (or one just as OTT) will make us sad. Sad mods = BAD mods. Bad mods = Worst nightmare.

This has been a public service announcement on behalf of MARCH "Moderators Against Rage, Chumps and Huge signatures" :)