Adopt a Sniper!

MAKKOO

Well the title says everything... Do you want to adopt a sniper, sounds crazy,

well not so much now it's possible. :)

Adopt a Sniper

SNIPERMOSUL.jpg

Sad to say but our (American) Snipers are having a rough time in Iraq and Afganistan. :(

They need pretty much everything you can imagine from guns, scopes, and

ballistic vests to toilet paper, power bars, dental floss and YoYos...

Yeah you hear well Yoyos!!! :huh:

I don't know if it's upsetting or sad but the fact is that those guys are having

a bad time over there if you read the letters you will find out that some of them

don't even have toilet paper :(

I could care less for the politicians of my country (some of them are worthless)

but the soldiers are a different story they deserve all my respect and help that

I can provide them. I might not be able to buy an donate a new scope or ballistic

vest but I can help with some boxes of protein bars, Q-tips for cleaning any

optical instrument from the sand, some CD's and a very small donation in cash.

However I found this website very interesting you can see some really good

pictures, surf around the media page or just read the letters from the snipers.

It will be also a good idea for you guys in the UK to question the quality of life

of the snipers in the U.K. (I really hope it's better than us.)

bradygear1.jpg

A worthy cause, but why only snipers?

Also, there may be laws about donating money to foreign forces as well.

But a nice idea, and I'll see if there's some kind of UK equivalent :)

Well I know this is a Brithish Website but there is a lot of people from the U.S. around here that might be interested in the website, anyway the website by itself it's very interesting for anyone that wants to know about Snipers.

For some reason Snipers are at the top of the list regarding the lack of funding. I mean I was quite surprised to know that some of them are buying their own scopes and barrels.

If I was you I'd be asking where the $100 billion that Bush got for the war's gone if your troops can't even get toilet paper.

Do Halliburton make toilet paper?

I have said before that I'm not happy with the politicians over here, some of them, pretty much all, are just a bunch of scumbags... :angry: however I care for the troops... so this thread is not about politicians but about the guys over there that are doing there job under really adverse circumstances...

this reminds me of the goarmy comercial.... your a sniper sent to observe the enemy you had enought supplies for 4 days... its day 13 do you have what it takes?

sad that that is a little more true than most commercials.

yeap you are absolutely right!!! I remember that comercial!!! well I guess they are being honest... still is kind of depressing to know that this guys don't have even toilet paper... :(

Archived