Extra-Small Black BDUs

ColDaz

Unless I import for stupidly high prices, the smallest size black US Army style BDUs is small.

The problem is, the person I am ordering them for will only fit in XS comfortably. Small fits me, and she's at about shoulder height compared.

So, does anyone know where I can pick up any extra-small black BDUs in the UK for reasonable prices.

I've already tried the usual places like www.military-kit.co.uk and Flecktarn, but the smallest decent BDUs were only small.

Thanks for any help, as this will be very much appreciated.

Daz

I tried googling "extra small black US BDU" and UK only websites and came up with only one hit, which is a US based company but they do ship worldwide, total cost of goods + shipping = ~£43

Was the best I could find, I'm afraid. Without the quotation marks, you get too much irrelevant stuff, and froggle seems to only get US based shops.

clicky: link

EDIT: Whoops, just realised that those are just the pants. Should be able to get the rest from there as well

EDIT 2: yes you can, the whole lot'll come to about £65 including shipping. don't know how helpful that is though.

Ghost Rider: Good idea, never thought of that.

I'll have a look now.

AKRay: Cheers mate.

I've found places like this too, but I reckon that it's a bit too expensive when you count in tax that's likely to be slapped on it by customs.

Thanks for the help though mate!

Archived