Hmm that's true, but I'm really bad when it comes to figuring out the ranges on my guns and I have no way to test it at the moment since I'm in an apartment complex and can't even take em out of the boxes here. And what's a DM weapon?

Nothingness, I have no idea why it won't work for you. What browser are you using?

DM is Designated Marksman. Just a sniper that is in a squad, there rifles tend to not be as accurate and not have as much range but are usualy a little smaller and have a faster rate of fire. And if you can stick a drum bag on it and hopefully a bipod to it can be used as a support gun.

Oh, whoops, thanks for moving it Shao. ;)

@ shankshank, Cool i'll add that to the review.

Thanks for the feedback guys. :D

Nothingness, the reason the pics aren't working is because they're linked to files on my harddrive. :P Once I get it uploaded they'll work fine.

Oh and here's another review if any of you feel like reading/critiquing it also.

On a different note, does anyone have any good ideas for the title of an airsoft site? I'm dumbstruck for good names. :(

glockreview.html

Edited by TerranCmdr
  • 3 weeks later...

I think its an excellent first review, there are 2 points to look at however.

You've missed the takedown/disasembly of the rifle, even if you're not confident in doing it it would probably be worth noting that rather than skipping over it

second

The safety is a simple mechanism - push with your thumb for safe and with your index finger to fire.

makes no sense, i know how an AUG safety works so i can see what you're trying to say, but taking into account that someone thinking of buying an airsoft gun might not have any experience with operating the real one it might be helpful to elaborate on that.

Either way, great first attempt, look forward to more.