Sites in the south east.

Jimmypie

Looking for something to do tomorrow, are there any sites in and around the south east running a walk on day , dont need to hire anything just people to shoot :P .I live in East Grinstead and wouldnt want to travel for more than an hour [i do drive] , pref woodland.

Any help or info would be much appreciated as im on my own for the day :( .

sorry to mods if this is in the wrong place.

Might be able to help you there. I go to Firefight Dover, its woodland/open groud with two WWII bunkers, and its very large.

Top quality, quite a drive from where you live however. link : www.firefight.co.uk

or look on www.invictaairsoft.co.uk

Hope this helps

Might be able to help you there. I go to Firefight Dover, its woodland/open groud with two WWII bunkers, and its very large.

Top quality, quite a drive from where you live however. link : www.firefight.co.uk

or look on www.invictaairsoft.co.uk

Hope this helps

Looks like Dover was open today. :(

Yeh!, i just got home after a good days skirmishing. Its a good site, and makes it even better seeming as the weather was good 2day. You can get ammo, food, and they had a few guns for sale there 2day. However, somedays you can get a good turn out, say 25-30+ people, but other times like 2day u may get 15-20 people.

Yeh!,  i just got home after a good days skirmishing. Its a good site, and makes it even better seeming as the weather was good 2day. You can get ammo, food, and they had a few guns for sale there 2day. However, somedays you can get a good turn out, say 25-30+ people, but other times like 2day u may get 15-20 people.

Cheers all the same mate, but a little far for me, hows that M4S anyway?

Archived