Problem with Sale!

i thank snorkelman for helping to point out then eroor kilskey made i not scam i only got mad cause the first message i got was so nasty, i cant help it if hes been done over before, the spiteful personalc emails from him to me and the wife have now stopped, my wifes comments are her own, and concidering she doing a degee in politices and stuff she sees it from all angles not just from working class hobbie ideas looks at bigger picture of , having sold gun and kit i log out of arnies and hope never to see 99%of you again

ps yes my wife is less mature than me sum times as she 21 and headstrong protect family when get slagg of pised of cause kilskey *fruitcage*ed us about she suggests he just couldn't afford to pay rest of money or foung sumthing better after paid, as he wanted money back so quick to by a new gun one that why we got treat to get money back with deadline of 48houre wheni waited 3 weeks for money off him when other people waiting to by it, gun now sold on and he's ok with it, no misfires at all,

You know, your probably the most rude, arrogant person I have ever had the shamefully plessure to read comments from, seriously, these are no evidence that he sent you rude emails, you changed your wifes story, from law to politics, WTF, are you even married.do you know your own wife?

These reasons you give for kilskey returning the gun seem silly and feable concidering the amount of damage posted about the gun,

Least its resolved I guess

Yeh I am glad its resolved as well, but seen as you keep bringing up these "Horrible emails" that I sent to both you and your wife. I will beg you to share them with the rest of the forum. Please Steve, show us these emails.

Oh and I sent 3-4 messages back and forth, as she was slagging of my family - That is why I didn't share them with the forum. But if you would like to, then please go ahead, as I have nothing to hide.

+ I'm pretty sure that you told me that your wife was a baker not a training politician (Or barrister as she said). Either way good luck to her - As with her behavior she is def. going to need it.

Oh and Steve - Please stop trying to act like the Victim - As it isn't really working.

Archived