The Best Site for Orders Inside the U.S.?

Fuser

No one has mentioned them yet, but I would recommend against AirsoftNY.com. I've only had one experience, and it hasn't been great.

I ordered the HFC Mauser Carbine and an extra magazine from them back in April. After a few weeks of waiting with no shipping confirmation, I emailed and asked. Apparently they thought I had payed with a check that needed clearing when I had actually paid via Paypal. They promised to ship it out right away with a bag of bbs thrown in. A couple weeks later, it arrived without the extra magazine. I emailed them again and they said it was out of stock but that they'd ship it as soon as it came in. A month later, I emailed them and asked about it, and they said "Oops! We've had them for a while. I'll send it right out."

If you don't mind waiting months and emailing them along every step of the way...I'd still avoid them. Should have ordered from WGC. Would have received everything for about the same price 3 days from the order date. Live and learn.

I have had a good experience with evike, but keep in mind that the battery included in their AEG's are only 8.4v, and The M15A4's are much better running on 9.6v, so I would order a 9.6v battery with it too, so you might be better off getting it elsewhere or e-mailing them and asking if you can get the gun but without the standard package that comes with it, and instead getting a 9.6v battery and a better charger that also has a discharge function (or a separate battery discharger) so your gun will run at peak performance and the battery will stay in good shape.

Edit: Spelling

yea, i was looking to buy from evike because tey are cheap. but should i or not?

My only problem with them is their poor shipping. It was pretty fast, but badly packaged. Other than that, great prices and good selection. Also, they have on some occasions said something was one brand when in reality it is another.

Thanks for all the input, guys. I ordered an adapter from HotSpot, and it was a good buy with fast shipping. In the end I ordered my AEG from RedWolf, but thanks anyway!

Now I know who to order from for accessories etc.!!!

AirsoftAtlanta - I have been to site myself and they are the greatest groups of guys ever. They take their time and make sure what you asked for is what they are selling you. I would buy everythign I'd ever need from them however they don't have EVERY brand. The UTG MP5's are out and they will have thsoe back in a couple months which is why that gun is off the page. I strongly reccommend them!

Archived