CA36K and CA36C Foregrip

Fuser

Simple answer, Yes, it will fit in the foregrip of both.

All of the G36 series takes mini batteries in the foregrip.

www.cheapbatterypacks.com has a new 2000 mah 4/5A size NiMH cell. You could have them build you an eight cell, 9.6 volt pack in the same configuration as the 1500 mah NiCd one that redwolf sells (redwolf product code A-BATT037). This battery requires modifying the battery compartment. I did this modification to accomodate the 1500 mah battery and I had to remove the fuse holder and I may have had to do a bit of dremeling also, but I can't be sure at the moment. I do recall that it wasn't a particularly difficult procedure. I replaced the stock fuse/housing with a standard automotive type blade fuse, soldered directly into the positive battery lead. This fuse was easy to tuck right up into the grove between the barrel and the shell of the gun. I'm not completely sure that an automotive fuse will blow when it is supposed to, since it may be designed specifically for 12 volt systems, but 9.6 volts isn't so much less. Anyhow, this is what I would recommend. When my 1500 mah battery gets old, I will replace it by having Cheapbatterypacks make me one with the above described cells. Their service is fast and they don't charge any more than sellers of pre-made custom batteries, like redwolf.

I should say that my gun is a Classic Army G36c, with the modified stock foregrip.

Archived