Custom Paint on M15a4

Plymouth Roadrunner

I havnt painted one but I would suggest that you just paint everythign else besides the reciever. Personally, I think it looks better when your stock and foregrip are just painted and the reciever is left black. I have seen the upper reciever and carry handle painted along with the whole gun and the lower reciever left plain. It actuall looks kind of good. I say that you should leave it untouched, and paint everything else besides the reciever and carry handle. It looks really good and you get to keep that beautiful reciever. CA has one of the nices recievers, take advantage of it.

I have a CA M15A4 Ris which I painted with Humbrol model paints and a cheap Badger airbrush. I had previously had practice on my MP5 & M24 which had a 3 colour scheme but I just kept it to 2 on my M15.

I personally don't like part painting guns as I prefer that special forces real world look so I have an all over spray job. Also, now it looks top notch as it has had some wear & tear and looks nice and weathered.

The picture here looks a bit fluorescent but it's just the flash but do remember that if you airbrush, and obviously thin the paint, then the colours will come out lighter than if applied neat with a brush.

p.s. I did think I would miss the logos but the paint job more than made up for it and now I don't!

Happy painting.

I have a CA M15A4 Ris which I painted with Humbrol model paints and a cheap Badger airbrush. I had previously had practice on my MP5 & M24 which had a 3 colour scheme but I just kept it to 2 on my M15.

I personally don't like part painting guns as I prefer that special forces real world look so I have an all over spray job. Also, now it looks top notch as it has had some wear & tear and looks nice and weathered.

The picture here looks a bit fluorescent but it's just the flash but do remember that if you airbrush, and obviously thin the paint, then the colours will come out lighter than if applied neat with a brush.

p.s. I did think I would miss the logos but the paint job more than made up for it and now I don't!

Happy painting.

wow.....Im gonna say thats just about one of the worst camo paint jobs I've ever seen

Archived