CA36K Stock HELP!

Fuser

I received my CA36K about a week ago from RedWolf, and it had no probems out of the box. Just today, however, I was looking at the stock and noticed that the seam along the top and bottom of the stock looks as though it is coming apart. If I apply pressure to the end of the stock, the gap in the seam gets even wider, about 1 cm at widest.

Is there any way to fix this besides buying a new stock? Would RedWolf replace it if I sent them pictures or something?

Thanks for any help,

R

I wrote RedWolf's customer sercive dpt. a few hours ago. I'm still waiting for a reply, probably I'll get one by tomorrow.

@ staticzero:

Do you think that I should demand that they replace the whole gun, or just the stock?

I had this problem. Mine came from the gun falling when my sling broke. I wasnt able to send it back, but Redwolf was able to help me find a solution:

Black electrical tape.

Well, its not like it won't hold together if I dont tape it, its not that big of a gap, but its just annoying...

Archived