Special Search feature for Newbie section

OK basically I thought of an idea that may help cut down on Reposts.

When a user clicks the post new thread button in Newbie discussion , It will take then to a normal post thread screen. However the Topic title field will actually be a search function. So the Newbie types in his "problem" and when he clicks Add Topic, his information in the fields will be saved, and will be taken to a screen that says"Before Posting this Topic try looking in one of these threads, and below will be a list of threads relevant to his topic title because the topic title would actually be a search function. After looking through the search results, on the bottom of the page will be two buttons: one says" I found what i needed, don't post the thread,"and the other says "I have not found what i'm looking for, post thread."

Now a Newbie cannot say he hasn't searched, unless he just scrolled down, then it should be perfectly alright to flame them.

Comments?