Question about blowback level on KWA/KSC Glocks

Endospore

Ok, I finally found out how much a KWA/KSC Glock 19 blows back so I want to use it as an example when I search for a GBB and ask how hard they blowback.

But, I've got a question about the Glock series. Do they all generally shoot about the same? (blowback wise) I'm talking about a Glock with a metal slide using green gas.

I'm considering a Glock 18C for my SWAT loadout, hence the Glock questions :) So does the Glock 18 shoot harder, softer, or about the same as the G19? Does it get harder or softer when it switches to full auto?

I know these are pretty basic questions, but I can't get any straight answers. Since I know a lot of people here own Glocks (some own a lot of Glocks :) ) I figured I could get a good, clear answer here :)

Thanks! I'm sure I'll be back with more gbb questions, so stay tuned :)

They all shoot about the same, they all have a sort of snappy blowback that will send a little jolt up your arm if you are gripping the pistol tightly. The 18 in full auto is about the same, but I find that because it is shooting multiple shots in a small amount of time it feels as though it is slightly harder to keep control of than when it is in semi-auto.

Archived