Sun Project m700

Jimmypie

Im totally unfamiliar with this rifle, its a springer, all metal and wood, i just cant seem to find answers to a few questions,

Are the sun project M40A1 mags compatible with the M700?

Whats the average FPS using .20/.25

Accuracy, range?

Any niggles,things to look out for?

how skirmishable is it?

Any info on this rifle will be really helpful as im looking into buying one,+1's available for quick ,

nononsense answers,

Cheers,

Jim :)

Thanks mate :) , i did do a search but failed miserably, its answered most of my Q's bar one,

Mags? compatibility with the M40A1 as these are the only ones i can find at major HK suppliers,

+1 on its way to you bernie3674,

Jim :)

Also any personal experience with this rifle would be great :) .

Jimmy, as far as i know that is correct, i have plinked for an hour or so with one of these and of the 4 mags only 1 was a sun project (with the gun i presume) 3 were obviuosly not but worked fine. I liked it and i was looking to get one but i have to admit i'm holding out 'til i try the Tanaka because while it was nice i wasn't 100% convinced and i need to see the competion first. ;)

If thatquestion was for me Bernie then i don't know, haven't got one.

Jimmy, after having spoken to the owner of said rifle it turns out that the spare mags are indeed aps mags 'cause you've guessed it, sun project originals are like rocking horse doo doo. :D And hes had no issues with them.

• 2 months later...

Archived