24-hour BBQ; gimme yo' feedback folks.

evilhippy

:rofl:

Yes its Romsey, and yes, there is plenty of money here I suppose :P Before anyone says it, or alludes further to my palacial residence, no, I didn't have any of my guns bought for me by my family, ever ;) Just in case you were wondering.

The place is Romsey, postcode SO51, and if you send me some audio files of your band I'll check it out dude, be good to hear anyway :)

I have plenty of people I can line up for it, a small soundstage isn;t hard to make out of pallets and I have friends with rigs up to almost genuine festival size if I really wanted them (I don't think Burgess's 200K rig would fit in my garden, however! :lol: ), so thats not an issue of how, or who, but why. I couldn't justify a massive rig, and getting the neighbours that wound up isn't worth it, although I did meet a lot of them in the run up to the last one as I went and knocked doors and explained about how late it would go on, and theywere all utter diamonds about it, really top notch folk it seems :)

Archived