Classic army 203 grenades

Handsome Pete

My brother has recently aquired an m16 with a g&p 203. he also aquired a box of 6 classic army 18 round bb grenades to fire in it. with 3 of the 6 so far, we've gassed up and fire, then afterwards, we gas them up again and the gas just leeks out of the grenade. now i hope classic army havent created 35$ disposable 203 shells.......please help me... :)

• 4 weeks later...

resetting them should be a simple case of unscrewing the bottom half of the grenade JUST A BIT (not all the way) until you hear/see the trigger mechanism on the bottom click back up into place.

Once this happens, screw the bottom half fully back into place, hey presto its reset.

Do not unscrew too far, otherwise all the tiny little ball bearings will fall out, you will lose them guaranteed and you'll never be able to source replacements. Trust me I have had a real ball acher (excuse the pun) getting mine back up and running.

If you can, I suggest getting a new spring for the inside of the trigger mech. A 12NM compression is the one you want, it just makes the trigger reset better. Oh, and try and find some spare 2mm ball bearings, just in case you do lose some.

My Carpet is full of them, buggered if I can find them though.

Archived