Maruzen M1100 Questionables

Jonny

Howdy der, I have my self an M870 BV and full metaled it, and love it to death, however the M1100 greatly interests me. My question is, can i replace the pistol grip on the M1100 revision with my spare M870 BV stock and gas tank setup, as well as use the outer barrel for it? In my opinion the M1100 revision is butt ugly and needs some parts swapped out of it. I'm also looking for an M1100 metal body, does such a thing even exist, I recall seeing something about one here recently but couldn't find any additional information on it. Thanks for any help you may have!

I know that the gas chambers are interchangeable and im pretty sure that the pistol grip is interchangeable also.

I was thinking about getting the m1100 and have redwolf upgrade it to 400 F-ricken P-erfect S-hots

(wink wink)

yes, in short, the parts that youre talking about are compatible.

when modding my m1100 I had to find this out the riskiest way, buying both guns and hoping for the best.

Its not that the revision is ugly, its just got a very ugly foregrip. its plasticy and really does the gun no justice. The only replacement is the foregrip from a magazine fed defender.

The metal body for the m1100 is a rare find, and while there was one on the forum a while back, since I wasnt really interested I didnt keep track of it.

The reciever and barrel on the maruzen shotguns is very realistic looking and the solid internals of the revised 1100 give it the heft it needs. I consider the metal upgrades unnecessary, but to each his own.

I hope this helps, any other questions?

Thanks for the replies! Man that Zeke Body is a must have! at 185$ USD thats going to be a hefty chunk to pay, but since i'm a full metal ###### I think it's a nessessary purchase :D. All I need is a wood kit and i'll have myself one sexy *albatross* shotgun to run around with!

Archived