Ola

AngusSkie

Hey guys, Leave it to me to look this over and post anything in here, but just wanted to drop a line and introduce myself. Names, Angus and Im located in Louisiana at the moment. Have to admit you guys have a great site and alot of helpful hints.

See on the boards

Angus

Kliskey obviously missed you, two secs and I'll find the link for you. It's just a little questionnaire type thingy that he likes new members to fill in.

Oh, and in answer to your PM, you go to My Controls, then Edit Profile Info. :)

I don't suppose I could take a minute out of life and ask you to fill in This for me? Its nice for newcomers to introduce them selves :) - Its just a bit of fun ^_^

Rob

There ya go, he words it better than I would so I've just quoted him. Hope you don't mind again Kliskey

lol - Well it was far past my bedtime when he posted it :P

Welcome to teh forums AngusSkie :)

Matt - Its not just a questionaire for noobies - Its for everyone, so that people will get to know things about others ;)

Also - Please learn to read my friend ;) Its Kliskey - rhymes with "Whiskey" - Its NOT Click Sky like you spelled it :P

Nor is it Klinskey

or Kaplinsky

or Klitorus - Not entirely sure where that one was derived from, got it whilst playing CSS :P

Archived