Tostitos

Take this:

b74u4s91h08.jpg

Cross it with this:

M11.jpg

And get this?

M16K45.gif

spec.jpg

Hypothesis: someone could take a springer / junk aeg AR-15 and hack a M11 into it. The question is a way to remotely work the trigger system and fire selector, or reconnect them to a different location. The bolt wouldn't be that hard to handle.

Plus, a GBB smg-carbine would be bodacious.

actually take

this:

b74u4s91h08.jpg

Add this:

GP-ACC-GP187.jpg

and there ya go. prolly cheaper and easier then buying a mac11 and a springer and bodging it.

reason is the mac11 internals won't fit into the m16 shell and top it all its gas so its unreliable.

why on earth would someone want one of these anyway?

pete

You could go with Melonfish's idea and then use one of these instead:

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/prod...sp?prodID=20766

Now you've a CO2 M4 that runs on Mac 11 mags. Too bad that it's still a preorder.

I imagine though, if you really wanted to try and fit the Mac 11 parts into M4 it'd be a bit hard because you'd have to make your own gearbox of sorts because I don't know how you'd make it all fit into the M4 in it's current state, or in the gearbox.

Hopefully that CO2 gearbox will inspire you, or just make you hold out for it. Good luck!

I think the internals could fit, actually, if the foregrip were the tubular style in the first 9mm AR15 picture.

Or, this gas blowback Skorp might work better:

Vz-62.jpg

Just would need straight mags.

Or, a KG-9 would be even more suitable:

kgindex_small.jpg

I just think that the ubiquitous M11 would be the nicest to use if possible.

Warhead "9mm Carbine" conversion kit - works with all M16/M4 style AEGs (Marui, ICS, CA). Detachable unit fits into your mag well, then insert UZI style magazines! Give your M16 gun that swat 9mm look. No installation needed, just pops in an out with the touch of a button. Solid - reliable system. Kit comes with one free 40 round UZI magazine. Additional mags available. Marui mags work, but need a small hole cut near back to function. All instructions included to mod mags. Easy, non-permanent. Highlywh_9mm_mag_kit_jpg.jpg recommended for any M16 owner. Unique item!

I think this is a good idea, Aslong as you get the blowback hooked up to the AR15 bolt and you can work out a way to get the selector switch and trigger hooked up.

edit: actually, i dont know what the hell im on about.

Its probably easyer(and maybe even cheaper) to get one of the SMG conversion kits and a madbull 470 gas gearbox, so you get the lovelyness of the recoil of the gas, and the smg mags.

Archived