Dimentions - v2 gearbox & pistons?

Redcap

Hiya all :)

Not posted in a while, been damned busy at work; Here's the question:

I'm working on a project that requires certain tech data, and I'm rubbish at finding that kind of material, so hopefully someone can find it out, or already has it: I need to know the internal and external dimentions of the following:

• Version 2 Gearbox (i.e. the M4 gearbox), to the nearest 0.1mm - a CAD or CAD/CAM diagram would be most helpful here :)
  • The volume and both internal/external measurements to the piston cylinder of a v2 gearbox, again the the nearest 0.1mm.
  • the dimentions of the basic Air Nozzle for the v2 gearbox, yet again to the nearest 0.1mm

If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful :)

Thanks in advance :)

Roger

Give me a couple of days and I'll knock up an autocad drawing of a Ver.2 gearbox with all dimensions ;)

Was it just the gearbox casing you wanted?

I'll do 3 seperate drawings, one for -

Outside view (closed gearbox)

Internal view (opened up)

Then another showing the front and top view.

sadigh -

That's be just great - thanks :) Yep, primarily it's the gearbox casing details I need, including the dimentions of the piston cylinder (including volume details if possible) and rearward piston travel limitations - if you can include the isometric (3-way) views as well, that'd be ace :)

Also - another thought - anyone know the newton details of the maximum/minimum compression of the 1 joule spring?

Cheers in advance :)

i have a couple blown gearsets in crappy gearboxes. i could model up the shells in 3d cad [solidworks], then convert to 2d cad drawings, if you need them badly enough.

a big problem would be that, these are SRC & WELL gearboxes, and theres no way i can take apart a tokyo marui gearbox, because... i don't have one at the moment.

EDIT: if anyone would like to donate a TM v2 gearbox for me to model up, i'd be glad to share my efforts with this forum.

about those nozzles. various v2 gearboxes have different nozzle shapes / lengths.

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...stema%20Nozzles

vs

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...stema%20Nozzles

visually, theres a chamfer on the end. as for length, i have no clue, but they had to make different parts for a reason.

i still haven't gotten my hands on a marui / classic army gearbox shell. and i probably wont any time soon, either, as i just spent money on a sniper, not aeg.

good luck though, and this IS one of the things i plan to eventually do.

Archived